Experience Coordinator / Reception and Lead
SABBYA is a union of cutting-edge wellness and timeless kindness, guiding those who want to be and feel their best towards pioneering medical aesthetics, spa, and lifestyle experiences. We are led by an innovative, integrated, and inclusive vision for restoring balance and beauty from the inside out – offering non-invasive procedures, treatments, and thoughtful luxuries blending state-of-the technologies with ancient wisdom.
SABBYA is a first-of-its-kind destination for self-betterment in Montreal – elevating, redefining, and disrupting the hospitality landscape by curating an entirely new wellness experience. This includes a vegan, adaptogenic juice bar and unique boutique giving space to local artisans from under-represented communities. A refreshing escape from the everyday, all in one forward-thinking space seamlessly drawn together with harmony, holistic care, and a human touch.
SABBYA is committed to the wellness not only of our clientele, but also our internal teams, external community, and the Earth we all share.
SABBYA is currently open in the vibrant and energetic Village neighborhood, just east of Montreal’s downtown core – near Pont Jacques Cartier and Papineau metro.
We are looking for Experience Coordinator / Reception and Lead who are passionate about wellness, customer satisfaction, and being part of a team that will help them grow and glow in their career.
SABBYA is truly inclusive, championing equal opportunities within our team and welcoming all members of our community – celebrating their differences and backgrounds, and integrating processes and platforms so that all feel seen, heard, and respected.
We aim to bring together highly skilled individuals who are both diverse and dynamic, rewarding their depth of expertise with competitive salaries as well as benefits including health and dental options, team and friends-and-family discounts, complimentary treatments, professional development, and more.
For this role, we are also seeking a Lead position. In addition to the responsibilities listed here, the Lead will oversee tasks related to team scheduling and organization, inventory management, and quality control.
Passion for excellence in creating memorable experiences for guests.
Reporting to the Lead Coordinator and Administrator, the Experience Coordinator/Receptionist is a key player in SABBYA’s business. Our receptionists and administrators are at the heart of our retail boutique and daily operations, and are responsible for ensuring smooth, efficient, successful, and profitable operations and experiences for all. With a heavy focus on optimizing spa and clinic schedules to maximize bookings and revenues, reception and administrative team members must consistently and proactively build, manage, and adjust schedules with flexibility, open-mindedness, and an emphasis on problem-solving. As the first face to greet guests and team members when they visit our space, you set the tone for our environment and ultimately play a key role in guaranteeing productivity and equilibrium.
The sought head
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a spa, medical clinic, and/or hospitality operations administration role preferred;
- Fluency in French and English is essential, both orally and written;
- Weekday, evening, weekend, and holiday availability is required;
- High level of professionalism;
- Punctuality and rigorous organization;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Neat presentation and personal grooming;
- Team player and leader;
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- Arrange, upsell, and confirm appointments while maximizing the appointment book;
- Assist clients and patients with all requests and needs;
- Sell packages, boutique retail items, gift certificates, and more;
- Collect and process payments, and keep records of all sales transactions ;
- Adhere to daily and periodic task lists;
- Handle calls and digital correspondence, and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies;
- Prepare and manage files and documents;
- Maintain paper (minimal) and electronic filing systems for records, correspondences, and more;
- Ensure that the reception, boutique, and juice bar areas remain attractive and hygienic;
- Lead periodic inventory checks of supplies, products, expiry dates, and more;
- Periodically remerchandise the boutique and reception areas;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Service-oriented and committed to excellence;
- Good judgment, ethics, and honesty;
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- Well balanced, embodying health and wellness;
- Strong focus on maximizing sales;
- Punctuality and rigorous organization.
- Be part of the SABBYA launch team and this exciting moment for Montreal’s wellness landscape;
- Have an impact on the redefinition of the service offer in the hospitality and wellness sector;
- Collaborate with a diverse, dynamic, highly skilled, and passionate team;
- Support clients on their journey to beauty and self-improvement by seamlessly blending state-of-the-art technology, clinical practices, and a compassionate attitude in a unique facility;
- Competitive compensation based on level of skill, education, and experience;
- Commissions, tips, and performance incentives;
- Health, dental, and family benefits packages;
- Complimentary spa and aesthetic services;
- Employee discounts on treatments and products;
- Easily accessible location by highways and public transit;
- Warm and caring team-based atmosphere;
- Uniforms, supplies, products, and equipment provided.