Aesthetician / Nail Technician (Salon)
SABBYA is a union of cutting-edge wellness and timeless kindness, guiding those who want to be and feel their best towards pioneering medical aesthetics, spa, and lifestyle experiences. We are led by an innovative, integrated, and inclusive vision for restoring balance and beauty from the inside out – offering non-invasive procedures, treatments, and thoughtful luxuries blending state-of-the technologies with ancient wisdom.
SABBYA is a first-of-its-kind destination for self-betterment in Montreal – elevating, redefining, and disrupting the hospitality landscape by curating an entirely new wellness experience. This includes a vegan, adaptogenic juice bar and unique boutique giving space to local artisans from under-represented communities. A refreshing escape from the everyday, all in one forward-thinking space seamlessly drawn together with harmony, holistic care, and a human touch.
SABBYA is committed to the wellness not only of our clientele, but also our internal teams, external community, and the Earth we all share.
SABBYA is currently open in the vibrant and energetic Village neighborhood, just east of Montreal’s downtown core – near Pont Jacques Cartier and Papineau metro.
We are looking for Aesthetician / Nail Technician (Salon) who are passionate about wellness, customer satisfaction, and being part of a team that will help them grow and glow in their career.
SABBYA is truly inclusive, championing equal opportunities within our team and welcoming all members of our community – celebrating their differences and backgrounds, and integrating processes and platforms so that all feel seen, heard, and respected.
We aim to bring together highly skilled individuals who are both diverse and dynamic, rewarding their depth of expertise with competitive salaries as well as benefits including health and dental options, team and friends-and-family discounts, complimentary treatments, professional development, and more.
Passion for excellence in creating memorable experiences for guests.
Reporting to the Lead Beauty Technician, the Nail Technician is a key player in SABBYA’s business. This pivotal role is crucial in offering informed recommendations so customers can select the appropriate services that best suit their needs and desired results. You will work directly with patients looking to improve the health of their skin and assess their specific concerns and requirements.
The sought head
- Certified Aesthetician in Quebec with active license/certificate;
- Up to date with required training and certifications;
- Weekday, evening, weekend, and holiday availability is required;
- A deep understanding of technology and products used in the medical aesthetics field;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills;
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook;
- Ability to display discretion and handle confidential information;
- Patient-centric approach;
- High level of professionalism;
- Punctuality and rigorous organization;
- Neat presentation and personal grooming;
- Work as a team player.
- Evaluate client’s nail needs by performing analyses before beginning;
- Maintain current knowledge of the products and treatments available at SABBYA and make recommendations to clients;
- Perform a variety of nail/aesthetics treatments including:
- Natural nail manicures and pedicures
- Gel Polish removal and application
- Advanced (medical) pedicure (preferred)
- Lash and brow tinting, perming, and/or extensions (optional)
- Be responsive to customer questions or concerns;
- Deliver an outstanding nail service experience to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Create an atmosphere that makes guests feel comfortable and supported;
- Maximize sales opportunities for each guest;
- Maintain a clean, hygienic, and neat work environment always;
- Ensure adequate inventory and that all equipment is in good working order;
- Maintain and abide by all regulations regarding sanitation and safety protocols;
- Develop and propose ideas for increasing brand awareness and improving on patient experiences within the spa;
- Remain up to date with procedures, protocols, laws, regulations, and training;
- Maintain a positive attitude to ensure a friendly and professional work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Service-oriented and committed to excellence;
- Good judgment, ethics, and honesty;
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- Well balanced, embodying health and wellness;
- Punctuality and rigorous organization.
- Be part of the SABBYA team and this exciting moment for Montreal’s wellness landscape;
- Have an impact on the redefinition of the service offer in the hospitality and wellness sector;
- Collaborate with a diverse, dynamic, highly skilled, and passionate team;
- Support clients on their journey to beauty and self-improvement by seamlessly blending state-of-the-art technology, clinical practices, and a compassionate attitude in a unique facility;
- Competitive compensation based on level of skill, education, and experience;
- Commissions, tips, and performance incentives;
- Health, dental, and family benefits packages;
- Complimentary spa and aesthetic services;
- Employee discounts on treatments and products;
- Easily accessible location by highways and public transit;
- Warm and caring team-based atmosphere;
- Uniforms, supplies, products, and equipment provided.